We ship by USPS (United States Postal Service) 2-3 day Priority Mail to all states in the US. All orders are processed the next business day after receiving payment confirmation. Shipping charge, for US deliveries, is a flat rate for all orders: $6.50.
Our items can be purchased online and paid for by credit card, echecks, or Paypal accounts.
We are a Paypal verified business merchant and use Paypal for all online purchases.
- Paypal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account.
Why we use Paypal for online payment processing:
- You do not have to be a member of PayPal to pay by credit card. Nor do you have to sign up to become a member to make you purchase. PayPal accepts Visa/MasterCard, American Express and Discover, and eChecks.
- Your financial information is not shared when you send money. We never handle or even see your credit card or bank account details. Paypal, whose primary concern is security, handles all credit card processing.
- Paypal uses the best commercially available technology and procedures to protect the security of your online transactions. Review their Data Security and Encryption if you have further questions.
- Paypal has an Unauthorized Account Activity Form for potential fraud reporting. They take fraud reports seriously and thoroughly investigate each one.
- Paypal offers buyers protection through their Buyer Complaint Process.
- Paypal is becoming one of the most widely accepted payment methods of online merchants.
- For everything you wanted to know about Paypal follow this link to FAQ
We want you to be pleased with our service. If you are not satisfied with any item, return it back to us within 30 days for a full refund. Once we receive the item, we will immediately issue a refund back to you through PayPal. When returning an item, we recommend that you use a shipping method that provides proof of delivery. This proof of delivery will help you to retain your refund if the item is lost during delivery. The return postage is nonrefundable.
Out of Stock Items:
All of our items are unique and one-of-a-kind; we do not have duplicates. We strive to keep our online catalogue updated as items are ordered. If we receive payment for any item that has previously been sold, we reserve the right to notify you as soon as possible and cancel the order. Please feel free to contact us with inquiries. We would be happy to notify you when / if we come across the same item and put it back up on the website.
Simply click on the “Add to Cart” button on the item’s product information page. You can continue adding items to your cart until you’re ready to make your purchase. You can view the items you have placed in your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the View Cart icon located at the top of any page. After you’ve finished shopping, click on “Checkout”.
International customers should contact us – include product id, product name and delivery destination (country and postal code if applicable) – to inquire about payment instructions and shipping fees.
We will be glad to calculate shipping charges and will email an invoice by Paypal (our payment processing system) with details. It is not necessary to be a member of Paypal to send money. Paypal lets you send money, without opening a currency balance, in these currencies:
On the Payment Details page, Paypal will show you the current exchange rate and the equivalent amount in your currency. When you pay, Paypal will handle the conversion for you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.